- Supports normal detoxification of the bowels and aids normal bowel movements.
- Provides a gentle pro-kinetic effect on the bowels and helps relieve long-standing constipation without causing dependence.
- The active constituents derived from three fruits exert strong antioxidant effects and promote bowel wellness.
- Soothes and calms the intestinal walls, relieving abdominal bloating and belching.
- Chronic constipation
- Delayed emptying of stomach
- Constipation associated with piles and other medical illness
- Convalescence (as a health supplement)
GOOD TO KNOW:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Triphala [Amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica),Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)] - 250mg
Each 5 ml contains 166 mg of Triphala (combination of Amalaki(Phyllanthus emblica), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki(Terminalia chebula)] Fruits extract.
Tablet: 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Children: 7.5 ml (1 ½ teaspoons) twice a day
Adults: 15 ml (3 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.