Nowadays, yoga retreats have become very popular and it is like a worldly affair. Here, at Soham Holistic Yoga School, Soham John has developed a unique concept of a yoga retreat and it is not just another worldly trip. It is a short withdrawal from the thickness of all worldly activities and a way to live in the space of soul in order to enrich the life with love, happiness, health, and harmony.
- Daily yoga sessions
- Asana and pranayama practice
- Guided meditation and satsang session
- Reiki healing and yogic counseling
- 1 session of Ayurveda massage
- Daily breakfast and lunch
The maximum participants in the group is 10.
- Ayurveda & integrated wellnessNourish your body and revitalise your mind on a wellness retreatMake your health a priority. An Ayurveda or integrated wellness retreat will give you the opportunity to recharge, detoxify and unwind, whilst being pampered and nourished with guidance from our expert wellness hosts. Hatha yoga practice is integrated into these retreats and we have a broad range of exciting options here for you in locations around the world. Start your search for wellness here with us at BookYogaRetreats.
- Hatha YogaDiscover inner calm and revitalise through an authentic Hatha yoga experienceFeel grounded, find poise and move with self-awareness on your next yoga holiday. We’ll help you find the perfect setting and Hatha yoga teacher to fulfil your dreams of a yoga destination experience. At BookYogaRetreats.com we have the most diverse range of carefully selected yoga retreats from around the world for you to choose from.
- Integral yogaEmbrace the best version of yourself and be healthy on an Integral yoga retreatIntegral yoga is about facilitating the context for students to embark on a deeply spiritual journey towards self-revelation. This can be a profound and enriching experience that accessible to any fitness level or age. At BookYogaRetreats.com we are passionate about helping you find the perfect setting and teacher for your Integral Hatha retreat.
- Yoga NidraRelease stress and anxiety and slip into a state of lucid dreaming with Yoga NidraSomewhere between waking, dreaming and sleeping you can find a state of conscious awareness fused with deep relaxation and that is exactly the ‘sweet spot’ that Yoga Nidra sessions seek to guide you into. Expect to be relaxed and find the perfect retreat for you on BookYogaRetreats.
- Laughter yogaFind your inner smile and awaken that magic core with full belly laughs on a yoga retreatExpect prolonged, hilarious sessions of voluntary laughter. What could be better? What’s more, through a BookYogaRetreat listing, you are likely to be doing this whilst meeting like-minded people in a beautiful location.
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English