Haridra -Relieves Allergy
- Haridra is an herb that has a distinct yellow color and a pungent flavor.
- Its versatility in medical application makes it one of the most researched herbs of this era.
- Unlike synthetic drugs, Curcuminoids, a key ingredient in Haridra, work against any type of inflammation in the body by targeting multiple pathways of inflammation at the cellular level.
- Haridra also helps overcome allergic/ inflammatory skin conditions.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Haridra assist in preventing the progression of diabetes related changes in organs like the kidneys, retina, nerve cells and minute blood vessels in the body.
- Skin infections and allergies.
- As an antioxidant supplement in diabetes, chronic eye disease and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each tablet contains: Haridra (Curcuma longa) rhizome powder – 400 mg.
1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.